We as a company is looking for young and vibrant candidates who can foresee themselves in next few years as a top management professionals. Business Executive will be working as a team under Business Development Manager. He/She will be the representative of the company and will have to introduce the company to different clients (from various industries) and has to maintain a core relationship with the clients.
Place : Kochi, Kerala
Job Type : Commission, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary : ₹15,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
1. Corporate Companies
2. Education Sectors
3. Govt. Sectors
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Has to generate very positive leads that has the potential to be served as our long lasting client.
2. Has to follow up and close the business ASAP.
3. Should find potential companies to be targeted and find ways to approach them.
4. Has to cold visit new clients and sectors based on daily targets
5. Has to take appointments with the responsible person for the fast movement of proposal.
6. Should cater to the demands proposed by the clients and based on that plan out the best proposal for the client under the discretion of BDM.
7. Has to chart out daily the list of visiting clients under the guidance of BDM and achieve the necessary target proposed by BDM
8. Should be adamant in daily, weekly and monthly reporting
9. Monthly targets has to be achieved
10. He/She will be working in the field and has to travel according to the requirement
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Education & Experience
1. MBA (Mktng)
2. Freshers can apply
3. Proficiency in English, Malayalam and Hindi.
4. Knowledge of extra language – added benefits.
5. Good Enhancing Personality.
6. Graduates with min 3 yrs of experience in the education, placement and consultancy sectors can also walk in for the interview.
1. Good Enhancing Personality
2. Good fluency in English, Hindi and Malayalam.
3. MS office knowledge
4. Good Communicator
5. Should be good in closing the deal.
1. Daily, Weekly, Monthly Training
2. Incentives for every business exceeding ‘the target set’.
3. Additional benefits will be provided, after joining.